Serena has been especially enjoying grapes lately, as well as chicken hot dogs, shredded slices of turkey (which we must refer to as chicken also), yogurt, and last night she tasted ratatouille. Unfortunately, it was not a hit. She used to love pasta with red sauce -- into which I would stir pureed green veggies -- but now when I put it before her she protests and whines as if I'd put live worms on her plate. Actually, I bet she'd think live worms were fascinating.
My family: two elderly pugs, an 18-month old boy, a four year old girl, and a man who'd rather I didn't post his age. Which is fine by me, since I've been 29 for years.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Serena has been especially enjoying grapes lately, as well as chicken hot dogs, shredded slices of turkey (which we must refer to as chicken also), yogurt, and last night she tasted ratatouille. Unfortunately, it was not a hit. She used to love pasta with red sauce -- into which I would stir pureed green veggies -- but now when I put it before her she protests and whines as if I'd put live worms on her plate. Actually, I bet she'd think live worms were fascinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment